Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task. The death of a loved one is one of the most stressful things a person can go through. If you take the time now to make a legally binding Will you can save your family the added stress of dealing with the financial burdens that go hand in hand with the death of a loved one.
Clarence Valley Legal can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a will to protect your families inheritance
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Reduce the chances of someone contesting your will which will lead to unavoidable litigation
We also provide a Safe and secure store for your will and other important legal documents.
At the time of preparing your Will we also recommend that you put in place plans for any future incapacity through preparing Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. These documents ensure that if you are unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions for you can do so without the legal hassle.